26 November 2016

Website www.scenebeirut.com is online



This blog helped me so much when I first started, it has been slow lately mainly because I have ventured  into creating my own brand "SCENE - Beirut" - Lebanese inspired bags and accessories among other things- and its e-commerce website www.scenebeirut.com.
While most of the conversation moved to Facebook and Facebook page, I still like to consider this blog as a repository where many of my activities are stored on a timeline. It kind of keeps me focused and I find it easy to come back to.

If you got a few minutes, please visit the new website, for now it is mainly for Lebanese Based clients, as cash on delivery is the main payment way, but soon a card payment gateway will be added and shopping from the site will become possible from anywhere.
If you are located in some of the Arab Countries, for a small extra fee, we can also do cash on delivery or bank transfer shopping, the good old way.
Take a look, let me know what you think, it is a work in progress that keeps growing.
Thank you for passing by :)

1 comment:

  1. MediaSolutions bargains in Web change lebanon and web development lebanon. Get advancing with Social media in lebanon. Work for App progress lebanon is open. We are serving in high bore and best trust trades.

    ReplyDelete